Blue White ’10 Select 2016 Travel Tryouts information:
- Our club is having tryouts for players in the following age groups:
- Boys: U14, U15, U16, U17/18
- Girls: U12, U13, U14, U15, U16 & Girls U17/18 Phantoms
- Blue White ’10 Teams U12 – U14 focus primarily on developing the players technical and tactical soccer skills
- Blue White ’10 Teams U15 – U18 focus primarily on attending College Showcase tournaments in the PA, NJ & DE areas
- All training sessions are focused on having fun while developing technical and tactical soccer skills
- Visit our “Tryout page” for more information or Contact Coach Chris by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to the Blue White ’10 Soccer Club.
Our non-profit soccer club was founded in 2010 and is based in Spring City, PA.
As a soccer club we follow the Dutch philosophy of training and coaching for our youth soccer players between the ages of 7 – 17. The soccer club provides to youth travel team players, who see soccer as their main focus, the opportunity to develop their soccer skills at our soccer club. We prefer to be small as a club while providing quality training and coaching to our members. Many of our current and past players have made it on their local High School JV or Varsity team. In 2014, 13 out of the 13 girls that tried out at their local High School team from our U15 Phantoms team, made it on to their High School JV or Varsity team.
Blue White ’10 Soccer Club works with the Academy of Dutch Soccer to provide all training and coaching for our Select travel teams. Soccer training is based upon the Royal Dutch Soccer Academy Educational Program from the Netherlands. Although the Netherlands is a small country of only 16 million people, the Dutch youth educational soccer program has enabled the Dutch Men’s National Team to finish as Finalists in the 2010 World Cup and are currently ranked 2nd in FIFA rankings. Our Director of Coaching Chris Liezenga carries an official Royal Dutch Soccer Academy (KNVB) license specialized in coaching & training select youth travel soccer players for the ages 7 – 18. For more information regarding Dutch soccer, their youth development philosophy, their soccer history, Dutch soccer related news articles and soccer videos please visit the Dutch Soccer Info website
2016 Open Tryout information, please read our “Tryouts” section:
Blue White ’10 Select Travel Teams yearly schedule:
- Training & coaching by an experienced Professional trainer coach who coached games versus ECNL, EDP, NPL, PAGS and Delco teams
- Travel teams, U12 – U14, train twice a week during the months of May, June, August – November & March – May
- College Showcase teams, U15 – U17, train once a week during the September – November months giving players the ability to play HS soccer
- College Showcase teams, U15 – U17, train twice a week during the May & June and the March – July months to prepare for their Cup & Tournaments
- Focussed player and team development plan up to 5 years in advance
- Player development feedback, two times per season
- Training and games provided at the Training Center in Spring City PA, year round
- Yearly team training and tournament schedule released at the first tryout session, everything planned out until the next yearly tryouts in May
- Participate in our team camps during the summer or spring
- Play in their fall league, PAGS or Delco or the Short Season for ages U15 – U17
- Play in an EPYSa Cup or additional tournament
- Go to a minimum of three College Showcase tournaments each Spring season with a U15 – U18 team**
- Play in one winter indoor league (optional)
- Participate in the Blue White ’10 Club event with your family
- Participate in our Giving Back Program to benefit both the players and our community
** Tournament participation information will be provided at the first tryout session.
Blue White ’10 Article in The Mercury Newspaper of April 1st, 2011
We are looking forward seeing you at our tryouts.